This article discusses what can be done manually with your Suppliers' information. Naturally, only users with Suppliers management roles will be able to perform the actions described herein.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to add Supplier
- How to add payment details and terms to the Supplier
- How to create your own terms of payment
- How to specify the Legal Address of the Supplier: 2 options
- How to deactivate/activate the Supplier
- How to add contacts to the Supplier
- How to attach files to the Supplier's card
How to add Supplier
How to add payment details and terms to the Supplier
How to create your own terms of payment
How to deactivate/activate the Supplier
How to add contacts to the Supplier
How to attach files to the Supplier's card
Please note: you can add attachments once the new supplier is created. The "Add attachments" button is not available in the supplier creation stage.
In case the supplier has access to the Suppliers Portal:
- the business user will be able to see all of the attached files including those added by the Supplier, but the user will not be able to delete the Supplier's attachments.
- the Supplier will be able to see and delete only the attachments they added. The Supplier will not be able to see/ delete attachments added by the business user
Here is a comparison of one supplier's card from the view of two accounts types: