For any business the supplier management process helps to ensure maximum value will be received for the money payed to the suppliers. They play a part in the smooth running of an organization, it's important for both supplier and your business to engage properly and effectively.
That is exactly what Precoro allows you to do. You can create, edit, and manage your suppliers in one place.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to add a new Supplier
- How to add payment details and terms to the Supplier
- How to create your own terms of payment
- How to specify the Legal Address of the Supplier: 2 options
- How to deactivate/activate the Supplier
- How to add contacts to the Supplier
- How to attach files to the Supplier's card
- How to Multi-Select the Suppliers in filters
How to add a new Supplier
Step 1. Provide access to the "Suppliers and Items" module for the appropriate users.
To give the access tick the "Suppliers and Items" checkbox, and press Update to save the changes.
Step 2. Create new Supplier in Precoro.
Enter the information into the document and click Create to add new supplier.
How to add payment details and terms to the Supplier
How to create your own terms of payment
How to deactivate/activate the Supplier
How to add contacts to the Supplier
How to attach files to the Supplier's card
You can add attachments on the supplier creation stage.
In case the supplier has access to the Suppliers Portal:
- the business user will be able to see all of the attached files including those added by the Supplier, but the user will not be able to delete the Supplier's attachments.
- the Supplier will be able to see and delete only the attachments they added. The Supplier will not be able to see/ delete attachments added by the business user
Here is a comparison of one supplier's card from the view of two accounts types:
How to Multi-Select
Now you add as many Suppliers as you need into the filter to get the information you need promptly.
More information on utilizing Precoro filters you can find here.
To utilize the multi-select function in the Supplier field, tick the necessary Suppliers to add them into filtration:
This function is available for use on the following pages:
- The general filter on the pages of Purchase Order, Invoice, Request for Proposals, Receipt, and Create Receipt documents.
- The Add Item page in the Purchase Requisition, Request for Proposals, Warehouse Request, Inventory Consumption documents.
- The default visual charts on Purchase Order and Invoice documents.
- The default reports on Purchase Order Export by Items and Documents, Invoice Export by Items, and Credit Note Export by Items.
- The custom reports on Purchase Order, Invoice, Request for Proposals, Receipt, Credit Note, Payment.