The catalog is your source of prices, GL assignments, and descriptions of products that you purchase.
The managing catalog will help you:
- fulfill the orders with the right product names and SKU, so your supplier will understand your order exactly;
- to assign GL accounts/cost centers to items automatically, so your team will no longer worry about GL codes;
In Precoro, you can add products o the catalog in two ways - manually adding one by one or import in bulk.
To add a product manually, you need to click 'Add product' and fulfill all of the fields.
To import products in bulk:
2. Press 'Import products' and follow the instructions.
- The minimum required fields: SKU, Name, Price;
- When filling GL codes, categories or suppliers you have to copy the name from Precoro, so it will match exactly;
- You can upload a maximum of 500 products per one upload.