To create a Warehouse Request, follow these steps:
- Go to the left side of the screen and choose Warehouse Request.
- Click Create button.
- Choose a location, the desired delivery date, Post to Warehouse (if available), and click Create button.
- Now you need to add some items to your Warehouse Request. Click Add item to choose items from the catalog.
- You can also edit the location on your Warehouse Request when the document is a Draft or In Revision. You can choose the location that is accessible to you within your organization.
- Confirm the request.
- Now, all you need to do is to track statuses - approval and transferring.
Precoro will notify you regarding the approval decision and all the transfers.
You can track Warehouse Requests by these statuses:
Draft - the request was created, and you can edit it and add items there.
Pending - your request was submitted and is waiting for approval by the responsible manager.
Approved - your request was approved by the responsible manager.
Rejected - your request was not approved by one of the approvers in the approval flow. Therefore, it will not be transferred.
Received - items from your request were received.
Canceled - initiator canceled the request.