The Purchase Order can only be created for one supplier.
In Precoro you can create a Purchase Order from a Purchase Request or create an original Purchase Order manually.
In order to create a purchase order manually, follow these steps:
1. Go to the left side of the menu and choose Purchase Order. Click Create button.
2. Choose the required delivery date, location, supplier, and PO currency. Once done, please click Confirm button.
3. Click the Add product button to add items from the catalog to your order or click the Add empty row button to insert items manually.
4. Choose the required items. Also, you can use filters such as keywords, suppliers, category, etc). Click Add button
5. If you do not have a catalog of products, use an "Empty row" to type in what you want to order. This way you can add the cost of some services and include it to the PO sum (as a delivery service or custom rounding).
6. Moreover, you can add notes to the purchase order - e.g., some details about delivery time, etc.
7. Note that you can also add attachments to your Purchase Orders.
You can navigate directly from your Purchase Order to related Invoices / Receipts / Requisitions to find attachments added to the corresponding documents.
8. Check the info and click Confirm button. The status of the PO will be "pending" in case you have to get approval before sending the PO to the supplier.
At this stage, you can't make changes to the PO or download the pdf/xlsx version.
If you have to edit some information or want to regenerate:
- Press "Cancel" and make a new PO from scratch
- or write in the comment that you want to return the PO for revision and tag the next approver