To create your first purchase requisition, follow these steps:
1. Go to the menu on the left side of the screen and choose Purchase Requisition. Click the Create button to make your Purchase Requisition.
2. Choose a location for the Purchase Requisition and required delivery date. Once done, click the Create button.
3. The next step will be to add products or services to your Purchase Requisition. Click the Add product button to add items from the catalog to your order, or click the Add empty row button to type in the items manually.
4. Choose the required items. The button Add product opens the company's catalog, where you can search by filters. Click the Add button.
5. Moreover, you can add notes to the Purchase Requisition (e.g., details regarding delivery time, etc.)
6. Note that you can also add attachments to your Purchase Requisitions and easily access them in any related Purchase Orders.
7. You can access attachments to related documents through
9. Check the info and click the Confirm button. If your account has an approval workflow, wait for the approval decision.
10. All the actions with Purchase Requisitions could be tracked by statuses.
The Purchase Requisition has 7 statuses:
- Draft: a user is creating the documents.
- Pending: someone is reviewing it.
- Approved: all responsible users have approved it.
- Completed: all the products were completed at the Purchase Order stage.
- Rejected: someone rejected the document or all the items at the approval stage or Purchase Order creation stage.
- In Revision: a reviser (either the Purchase Requisition's Initiator or Approver) is editing the document, adding or deleting items.
- Canceled: someone canceled the whole document after it was approved.