In order to create your first purchase request, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to the left-side menu and choose Purchase request. Click Create button to make your purchase request
2. Choose a location for the purchase request and required delivery date. Once done, click Create button
3. The next step will be adding products or services to your purchase request.
Click Add product button to add items from the catalog to your order or click Add an empty line button to type in the items manually
4. Choose required items. The button Add product opens the company's catalog where you can search by filters. Click Add button
5. Moreover, you can add notes to the purchase order (for instance, some details about delivery time etc.)
6. Check the info and click Confirm button. In case your account has an approval workflow, wait for approval.
7. After the products are added, click Confirm to save your Purchase Request
8. All the actions with Purchase requests you can track by statuses.
The purchase request has the 6 statuses
- open - user creates the documents,
- pending - someone approves it,
- approved -all approvers approved it,
- complete - all the products were completed at the PO step,
- rejected - someone rejected the document or all the items at the approval stage or PO creation step,
- canceled - someone canceled the whole document after it was approved.
The items in the Purchase request have 4 statuses:
- pending - this status is set until the item moved in PO or rejected,
- ordered - once the item in PO it has the status ordered,
- rejected - means that the request approved rejected the item or rejected all the document, in this case all the items in the request should have the status rejected,
- in rfp - once the item in RFP it has the status in RFP, when the winner is set, the status changes on pending.