Precoro uses Locations to separate and identify where your costs/purchases are made.
To set up Locations, please follow the steps below:
- Go to the configuration tab and click on the Location Management button.
- Then click on the Add Location button and enter all the required information about your location.
- In the Available Legal Entities tab, you can set up the availability for each location related to the respective Legal Entities within your account.
- When all the necessary information has been added, simply click the Create button to save your new location.
To edit your Locations, please follow the steps below:
- Click on the Edit button on the Company Locations page.
- Update the information.
- When all the necessary changes have been made, simply click the Update button to save your changes.