A product bundle is a functionality that allows creating a set of goods in order to buy it as one set regularly.
By setting up Product Bundles you will:
- reduce the time spent on creating Purchase orders;
- reduce the number of mistakes made by calculating the number of items needed for consignment.
It will be useful if you:
- buy spare parts for manufacturing or other needs;
- have a constant set of goods that are ordered for certain events.
How do our clients use Product Bundles:
There is a company that produces tables. There are some models that are hand-made from scratch and others are produced using spare parts. In such a case client acts in a next way:
- In Precoro one Product bundle is created for every model of manufactured table (1 table top and 4 table legs);
- Once there is a sales order for the table a Purchase request is created with the appropriate table product bundle;
- As a result of purchase order appears the set of products needed for the production of a specific model;
- While creating the purchase request there will be requests sorted by suppliers.