An Item bundle is a feature that allows creating a set of goods in order to buy it as one set regularly.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Creating Item Bundles
- Using Bundle Items when creating documents
- Managing and Editing Bundles
How setting up the Item Bundles will help you
You can utilize this function if you:
- Purchase spare parts for manufacturing or other needs.
- Have a constant set of goods that are ordered for certain events.
Using bundles will be useful in case you wish to:
- Reduce the time spent on creating Purchase orders.
- Eliminate any mistakes when calculating the number of items to be purchased.
Creating Item Bundles
1. Activate this option in settings.
Open the Configuration in the left-side menu, go to Basic Settings, and activate the Item Bundles in the Items tab:
2. Create a new Bundle.
2. Click on the Add Bundle button.
3. Enter the Name of the Bundle.
4. Click on the green checkmark to save the new Bundle.
3. Add Items into the Bundle.
2. Choose the items you wish to add to the Bundle.
3. Click on Edit.
4. Add the Item into the Bundle, and save the changes.
Using Bundle Items when creating documents
You can use Bundles when creating:
- Warehouse Requests
- Purchase Requisitions
Please note that to add Bundle into the document, you should use Add Item option. The one that allows selecting only Inventory types of items.
Managing and Editing Bundles
In the Item Bundles tab, click on the Edit button to apply changes to the:
- Name of the Bundle.
- Default ordered quantity.
The set Default ordered quantity will be automatically applied when adding items to the documents.