A product bundle is a feature that allows creating a set of goods in order to buy it as one set regularly.
By setting up Product Bundles, you will:
- reduce the time spent on creating Purchase orders;
- eliminate any mistakes when calculating the number of items to be purchased.
It will be useful if:
- you purchase spare parts for manufacturing or other needs;
- you have a constant set of goods that are ordered for certain events.
How to create a Bundle?
1. Turn on "Product Bundles" in Basic Settings.
3. You can also edit your Bundles:
4. To use a Bundle, when creating a Warehouse Request, click on "Add Product" to open the Catalog
You will now be able to choose bundles from the list and set their quantity:
5. You can repeat Step 4 for Purchase Requisitions.